FemiLift: When Will I Notice the Results?

Are the results from the FemiLift procedure immediate, or will I need to wait?

Quick Results

Most of my patients report an immediate improvement in urinary stress incontinence, increased lubrication and greater I sexual sensation. This may be a result of swelling from the treatment, but it appears that the development of younger, healthier tissue coincides with the decrease in the swelling that result from the procedure. Because there is a great amount of tissue that is left untouched, recovery is very quick. At our practice, we recommend avoiding intercourse, the use of tampons or introducing any other foreign object in the vagina for a minimum of three days. After three days, there s a noticeable difference in the feeling of the vaginal canal and patients report that it only improves with time. By the time, a patient has her second treatment, a month later, she feels a significant difference from her pre-treatment status. This procedure is genuinely a win-win-win treatment, giving a woman the confidence that she desires, decreasing any unintentional loss of urine, improving sexual stimulation and creating an aesthetic improvement WITHOUT surgery or downtime

Chicago OB-GYN

Quick Results

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Chicago OB-GYN

FemiLift Results

While collagen remodeling takes at least a month, most patients experience some internal swelling which mimics the effect of the FemiLift treatment, allowing the patient to begin to experience the positive results from the treatment immediately.

David Preskill, MD
Libertyville OB/GYN

FemiLift Results

David Preskill, MD
Libertyville OB/GYN

When will I notice results?

The "FemTouch" laser by Lumenis is an easy 15 minute, painless office procedure for vaginal rejuvenation.  Some women notice change after one treatment.  Faster results do seem to come with youth, however we have VERY successfully treated our menopause patients within 3 treatments all reporting increased moisture and resolution of urinary incontinence and no more need for a pad during sports.  Visually there was a significant decreased size of the labia minora and increased supple appearance of the inner vaginal mucosa noted on speculum exam.  This is a great, painless option for those wanting to avoid use of hormones to improve vaginal integrity plus the laser provides extra benefits that hormones can not offer.

When will I notice results?

Results

The results from the FemiLift treatment are surprisingly noticeable within four or five days after the procedure

Results

FemiLift Results

The results from the Femilift treatments are noticed in a short amount of time, although not immediately.  After the first treatment patients typically start to notice results 1-3 weeks later and continue to see improvement in the problem they were dealing with through their series of 3 treatments and weeks after.

FemiLift Results

Typically notice results after 3 weeks

You will need to wait around 3 weeks, because that's how long it takes to remodel tissue with new collagen.

Jabal Uffelman, MD
Fort Lauderdale OB/GYN

Typically notice results after 3 weeks

Jabal Uffelman, MD
Fort Lauderdale OB/GYN

Femilift results occur soon after the first treatment

My patients have reported an improvement in symptoms occurring a few weeks after the 1st treatment.  For the full benefit, created by changes in the vaginal wall tissue, a period of time up to 60 days after the 3rd treatment is required.

Femilift Results

Great question.  Although it takes a few weeks for collagen to regenerate, most of my patients have noticed a difference in their moisture, laxity, sensation  and urine leakage symptoms the week after their first treatment.  This may be due to internal swelling, but they continue to see improvement even after the initial swelling subsides.  The recommended  treatment series is 3 over  3 months and maximum results are usually noticed in the months after their third treatment.  

Femilift Results

Femilift results

Thank you for asking.  Most patients report transient immediate results but this is mostly due to swelling post procedure.  
The true benefits are usually realized 3 to 6 moths post procedure

Femilift results

Does FemiLift Work Immediately ?

Certainly within  a few weeks you will notice the difference. #Femilift, and the #MonaLisaTouch are nonsurgical laser procedures that treat the mucosa ( internal pink skin) of the vaginal canal. #ThermiVa uses radiofrequency, RF, energy to do the asme. These procedures cause contraction of the vaginal lining as well as stimulate moisture. After the initial treatment maintenance a few times a year is usually recommended. A vaginoplasty surgically makes the canal tighter on a more permanent basis.
#NonSurgicalVaginalTightening

Does FemiLift Work Immediately ?

#NonSurgicalVaginalTightening