FemiLift: Who Administers the Treatment?

Is this procedure always preformed by the doctor?

The FemiLift operator is determined by state laws

FemiLift is a laser procedure. State laws dictate who is permitted to operate medical lasers. In some states it is physicians only, in others non-physicians working in physicians' offices may operate them. In my practice, I do the procedures.

FemiLift and provider

Thanks for your question. Depending on your location, depends who will do it. Both physicians and nurse practitioners are okay in some states. To confirm, it’s always best to visit a board certified doctor, with this specialty, to determine who will be performing your procedure as well as what you are most comfortable with. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD