Right eye irritation after non incision double eyelid surgery. What's the problem?

I recently got non incision double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction on my right eye. I usually wear contacts but when I take my contacts out, I can feel something irritating my eye. I think it might be a suture, I'm not sure. Whenever I have my contacts in, I don't feel it. Without contacts, the feeling is present and doesn't move, also causes me to blink more. What is the problem?

Eye irritation after suture technique Asian eyelid surgery

It is possible that the future is irritating the surface of the eye.  It's very important that you see your surgeon immediately and or an ophthalmologist to ensure that you're not creating significant corneal abrasion's.

Chase Lay, MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double lid surgery

After double lid surgery, if there is scratching or irritation to the eye, then you need to see you doctor ASAPfor examination and diagnosis and treatment