Explain to me the things you would fix about my nose. I don't know the correct terms to use. (photos)

My nose is boxy, assymetrical, too bulbous, and not as defined and sleek as I would prefer. My nose looks drastically different in different lighting. I like my boxy shape but I want it to be a neat, smaller, more symmetrical boxy than what it is now. The tip is so wide that from the front you can't really see nostrils if I'm not smiling. I want to be an actress and this is just one of the things I want done. Thank you for your time.

Best Customized Natural Rhinoplasty

HI New Face Dreams,You are beautiful, have lovely eyes, and have a beautiful smile.  Currently the focus on your face is drawn to the tip of your nose as it is slightly larger and rounder proportioned for the other features of your face.  Your profile is fine.  I would refine the tip of your nose bringing it into proportion with your face, slightly narrow the upper 1/3 boney portion of your nose, and perhaps minimally widen the narrower middle 1/3, all through an internal or closed approach rhinoplasty where all of the incisions are inside your nose, none on the skin.  Make sure to choose your rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully based on their experience, skill, knowledge, and very importantly, their natural artistic vision.  Michaelangelo said, "I saw the Angel within the marble and carved until I set it free."  That is what an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon should do for you.  Good luck and be well.Dr. P 

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dear Newfacedreams, It is possible to refine your nose while keeping some of the qualities that you like in its appearance. Reducing the dorsum slightly and refining the tip will accentuate your other lovely features and nicely balance your facial aesthetics. During a consultation you can have imaging performed and this will show you how these proposed changes would look. Once this is done you can review the surgeons before and after photographs to ensure natural looking results. See the link below for examples and the video above. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Improving the Appearance of My Nose

By reducing the width and contour of your boxy nose a more refined feminine appearance can be achieved. The tip can be narrowed by changing the contour of the underlying cartilage, the columella (the strip between your nostrils) can be elevated, and the slight fullness of your dorsum can be reduced. Consult with  experienced rhinoplasty specialists whose results you like.

Explain to me the things you would fix about my nose.

Every nose is different and unique to that individual. If the appearance of your nose concerns you enough to do something about it, it can be improved with a natural artistically performed rhinoplasty. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an in person examination (not just an online consultation) and discussion about desired outcome. Excellent results can be achieved with either a closed or open technique.
Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do and how technically to do it based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. 
Robert Singer, M.D., FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous tip

Based on your photos it appears that you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, such as the example in the link below.  You require nose tip contouring and very slight bridge work.

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS

Closed rhinoplasty approach for bulbous tip reduction

The bulbous tip is composed of wide cartilages in the nasal tip and can be reduced with suture techniques and conservative cartilage removal.  A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish making these changes with all the incisions placed on the inside of the nose. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be shaved down. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones will accomplish narrowing entire bridge line. digital computer imaging performing the office setting would be helpful to understand what can and cannot be accomplished. For more information about the listed reduction and many for  before and after results, please see the video and the link below