Looking for a Doctor who accepts my insurance and will perform the surgery?

I have First Choice Health/Health Net PPO. I have been looking for a new surgeon to perform my Breast Augmentation. I am covered with my insurance for Transgender Services. I am covered for the BA within my policy. I have checked with my Insurance and they confirmed. But they said I would need to find a surgeon that is willing to perform the surgery? Is there anyone in the State of Washington or in Oregon or California that could help?
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Transgender Breast Augmenation

There are many board certified plastic surgeons who will do a breast augmentation in a transgender patient.  I think you would be more likely to find someone in your area if you go to the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Weston Plastic Surgeon