How many diVa treatments are recommended?

For best results, are multiple treatments necessary?

How many treatments are required?

Our practice recommends 3 treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart to ensure long lasting results. It is important to have a good history and physical exam with your treating physician before the treatment to assess overall health and function.

Houma Dermatologic Surgeon

DiVa requires a series of treatments for maximum benefit

While you will see some benefits from a single diVa treatment, to achieve long lasting results we recommend a series of 3-4 treatments spaces 4-5 weeks apart. After the initial package patients may want to invest in a yearly maintenance treatment.

Sarah A. Mess, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

How many divA treatments are required.

Our practice recommends a series of three treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart for optimal results. Then, yearly treatments for maintenance, usually scheduled at their Well Woman visit.

Johnny J. Peet, MD
The Woodlands OB/GYN

3-4 treatments recommended

You really need 3 treatments to realize full benefit of diVa.  While you will see improvement in some symptoms such as dryness in as little as a week, the vaginal tissue needs repeated thermal injury to create meaningful new tissue growth.  We space treatments 4-5 weeks apart and recommend a "touch-up" treatment yearly.

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

How many are recommended?

We recommend that patients has a series of 3 diVa treatments 4-6 apart. We also recommend a maintenance treatment, however, patients are different. Some patients get a single maintenance treatment every 6 months, MOST patients it is recommend to do a single treatment once a year. Others have gone to 2 years. One thing to keep in mind is that we want to restore health to the vaginal and then maintain that, if a patient waits too long and then starts to have symptoms again, they may need to go back and have the initial 3 treatments again. 

hope this helps.

Michael Coyle, DO, FPMRS
Pensacola Urogynecologist

All Vaginal therapies recommend 4-6 wks

The vaginal laser therapy revolution is underway. There are two types of lasers a fractional Co2 ( MonaLisa) or Erbium (Diva). The MonaLisa has extensive scientific studies showing benefits at this time. But, vaginal laser treatments in general are best repeated every 4-6 wks for a total of 3 sessions. I try and tailor the timing of the treatments to the patients anatomy and medical history. For example, some breast cancer survivors on Tamoxifen may take a little longer to recover between treatments (7-8 wks).

How many treatments do I Need?

For best results, 3 treatments based 4-6 weeks apart is my recommendation for long term results. 

Andrea Schiller, MD
Royal Oak OB/GYN

Number of diVa treatments recommended

The diVa technology is produced by the Sciton company.  During my consultation with patients I let them know that the manufacturer recommends three treatments one month apart.  It is then typically recommended that you have one treatment yearly.  However, there are women who achieve their desired results in less than three initial treatments.  It is always best that you meet in consultation with your treating physician so that they can obtain an in-depth history and do a physical exam.

Betty Troutman, DO
Wichita Family Physician

Diva Treatments

At our practice we recommend three treatments one month apart to give you lasting results.  Many patients say after one they notice great improvement, but to ensure the lasting results, studies, and the manufacturer suggest three.

Rakesh Nanda, MD
Columbus Physician

Number of diVa Treatments

Yes, multiple treatments are needed. Three treatments spaced one month apart is recommended.

Robert G. Aycock, MD, FACS
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon