Continued blurriness in eyes after LASIK?

I had LASIK done over 3 wks ago. The first few days were superb. After, I have had continued blurriness in both eyes. After my first checkup, I was told I have .25 nearsighted in one eye, and 1.5 far in the other. This has not improved. Because I have not had any clear vision since the first few days, is it likely that I will need a correction? Further: my corneas were thin, just above accepted thickness for the first procedure, is it likely I cannot get LASIK again? This is why I am concerned.

LASIK healing

It may take anywhere from three to six months for your eyes to fully heal and for vision to stabilize.  I recommend that you be patient with the healing process and that you continue monitoring with your surgeon.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist

Blurriness after Lasik

It takes about 3 months until we know the final results of Lasik. If you do need a touchup, the amount of tissue removed is very little, so even if your corneas are thin that should not be an issue.

Andrew Caster, MD
Los Angeles Ophthalmologist