Closed rectus +tt + 200cc lipo.

i did this surgery but beforehand i didmt know it was that big of an operation that required such a long recovery!! i know its my fault im ignorant but i do still want another baby later on what should i do??

Tummy Tuck can I get pregnant again ?

Thanks for your question, I hope you continue to have an uneventful recovery. Patients can certainly have children again after Tummy tuck. You body will once again relax due to the circulating hormones during pregnancy. Let your Ob/Gyn know that you had a tummy tuck with muscle repair in case you may need a C-Section. 

If you do deliver again you may need another tummy tuck, but the surgery can be repeated. 

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon