Chin/Neck Lipo, chin implant or jawline revision? (Photo)

Hi, my face very much resembles the before pic of Claudia Lynx, shapeless and without any beautiful angles in the chin and jaw area. Which type of surgery did she receive to look like the after picture? Did she get liposuction to create that strong jawline with the perfect symmetry from the front? Or did she get a jawline revision done? Or maybe just a simple chin implant?

Chin/neck lipo, chin implant or jawline revision

It is impossible to tell what Surgery someone else has had. More importantly, a full set of photographs of your face in addition to a thorough examination are required to make a determination about being a candidate for neck liposuction. A neck lift procedure accomplishes  fat removal both above and below the platysma muscle in addition to the platysma plasty. Simple liposuction of the neck partially removes the fatty deposits above the muscle. Chin implants are placed for patients who have a weak and recessive  side chin profile. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes which is also best determined at the time of the examination and consultation because the chin, the neck and the mandible are all three-dimensional structures, and the augmentation is three-dimensional. For many examples of both procedures, please see the link and the video below

Face resembles before pic of Claudia Lynx, shapeless without any beautiful angles, what dis she do?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat in the front, there is excess fat in front of and below the cheeks, the nose is a bit wide, chin is weak as are the posterior portions (back part) of the jaw line compared to the "after" photo.  These combine to create an elongated, oval shaped face while the "after" pic is more heart shaped.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  Liposuction would be used to further shape the cheeks

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

The back portion of your jaw line is a bit weak and can be augmented, without making your face appear masculine, using precise placement of a dermal filler (I prefer using Restylane Lyft).  Finally, a Closed Rhinoplasty can thin and refine the nose.

Hope this helps.