Does my boob job look normal? (photos)

When I first got my boobs done, I felt like they looked absolutely perfect, but it's been about 4 months and now I'm starting to notice that on one side of my boob, it doesn't look normal, but there's a straight line... I'm not sure if it's the implant causing that or what. But, it bugs me, because I can notice it. Is there anything I can do?

Post-operation breast look normal?

Due to the fact that a pair of breasts are never fully symmetric, a breast augmentation is a sure way to make these small inconsistencies more noticeable to the patient. Unfortunately there is no sure way of getting the "perfect" breasts because it is very difficult for a plastic surgeon to correct these preexisting asymmetries in the chest while performing surgery. Your results are great and normal. But if you wish to have altered results and measurements consult first with your board certified plastic surgeon to be able to answer all questions.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa 

Breasts and cleavage look normal

from your photo and focusing on the slight flatness of the medial pole is over critiquing your results.  As for a 'normal' space of 2 cm, that is totally up to the patient as to what kind of space they want between their mounds and there really is no 'normal intermammary distance'.  But if you think your mounds are too close, then you need to discuss your concerns with your surgeon as things do change as you heal.

Curtis Wong, MD

Does my boob job look normal ?

Thank you for your question. From this limited view, I assume you are asking about your cleavage. Normally, a 2cm gap is left between the breasts, your left side is slightly overdissected. It looks normal, but you have a close cleavage. To fix this, is more problematic and might need tissue matrix to prevent recurrence.

Is this normal?

Your result looks normal. Your breasts will not look exactly the same, there is always some degree of asymmetry.