I have a birthmark around my right eye. Is there any thing I can do to fade or get rid of it? (photo)

Birthmark Removal Options with lasers, peels, microneedling/prp

Birthmark removal require a series of treatments combining lasers, tattoo lasers, peels or microneedling/prp. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist who is an expert in lasers. Best, Dr. Emer

Birthmark around eye

Hi there, from your picture it is difficult to really see your birthmark. There are many excellent options using lasers to remove birthmarks. As you have dark skin, there may be some limitations to how much it can be totally removed with a laser and you may need a combination of peels and lightening creams. Find a reputable physician in your community to discuss your treatment options. Good luck!