Would I benefit from cheek augmentation? (Photo)

Would I benefit from cheek augmentation?

Cheek Augmentation

Thank you for sharing your question. Based on the photos you have provided; it appears you already have well defined cheek bones. While dermal fillers such as Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft can offer a nice cheek augmentation, you may not need additional volume. An in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is necessary to determine which treatments are right for you. 

Facial Sculpting/ Cheek Augmentation - Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Cheeks can be augmented with fillers, fat or implants. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options based on your facial structure. Best, Dr. Emer

Cheek implant candidate

Cheek implants are composed of Silastic, and are usually placed for patients who have a flat cheek profile. The photographs demonstrate high pre-existing cheekbones, so adding more volume into the cheeks with implants might be counterproductive. It is very important to have a natural look and not over augment the existing cheekbones. Photographs taken from the three-quarter review without smiling are usually the best position to evaluate the maxilla and the cheek area.  For many examples, please see the video and the link below

Haji, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, over the past 30 years including Cheek Augmentation with either dermal fillers or cheek implants for a permanent enhancement. Non smiling photos of your face from the front would help in the evaluation. From the profile photo, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is some excess below and in front of the cheeks.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. If cheek implants were placed, I would also perform liposuction to reduce the excess fat for further shaping of the cheeks.

Hope this helps