Additional Infini treatments for acne scars? (photos)

I had 3 treatments of Infini radio frequency done for my acne scarring. I saw some results within a few days of the first treatment, and now it has been about a month since my third treatment and my scarring has improved. They are more shallow and less defining for the most part, but are still there. I know it takes months to see best results but I still am not sure if they will be at the improvement level I want. Would there be great improvements with 2 or 3 more treatments or a waste of money?

Multiple methods including subcision and filler needed in this case.

Yes, INFINI combined with PRP can give good results. As you said your scarring has improved, however I can not comment if an additional 2-3 sessions of the same treatment will give you the same improvement as Infini is a device, but the parameters - depth, duration, passes, energy levels, etc... are all equally important as the device itself. You also will benefit from some subcision and fillers as you have atrophic scars. Remember always treat the scar type to give the very best results, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Get the Most for Your Money

You would see improvement with more treatment. For acne scarring, a combination would be best. I recommend using lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers to improve the skin's appearance. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

After 3 treatments with Infini acne scars better

I think that I would use Bellafill because you have a defect that needs filling. I would do it once or twice and see what the results are after a few months. If still not as good as you want have another Infini treatment.

Steven F. Weiner, MD