How can I achieve this look? (Photo)

This might be strange, but I was wondering if it is possible to receive some kind of filler under my eye in order to get the same appearance as this model : I'm not sure what to refer to it except as eyebags, but I also think they're called smiling eyes. Thanks in advance for your time! -Vanessa

No doctor answers yet