Are these achievable results with one rhinoplasty? What would I have to ask for done, an "Asian rhinoplasty?" (photo)

The first three pictures are of me, and the other is of someone I know. I wanted to use her nose as a guide because I feel like it would look the most realistic on me. I was wondering if these are achievable, realistic results through one rhinoplasty or not? Or would I have to do two rhinoplasties? Also looking for a doctor in Seattle, and I don't know where to start!

Rhinoplasty Goals

Reshaping the nose during Asian rhinoplasty does require a great deal of technical expertise, but is something that is done frequently by a rhinoplasty specialist experienced with Asian noses.  Based on your photos you will be able to achieve the changes you seek by using grafts from your own body (rib cartilage, fascia) to augment your bridge, refine your tip, and reduce the size of your ala.  

Asian rhinoplasty candidate

A full set of  facial photographs from all angles are required to make a determination about what can be accomplished with the rhinoplasty procedure. Digital computer imaging would also be helpful to understand what can be accomplished with your nasal anatomy on your facial features. The goal of  a rhinoplasty procedure is to accomplish making all the changes with one procedure. Occasionally, a small touch-up is necessary one year afterwards. For more information about rhinoplasty and many before and after examples, please see the link and the video below

Asian Rhinoplasty Seattle

To achieve a good aesthetic result with rhinoplasty, the nose should be in harmony with the face.  Based on the pictures you have submitted, the results you desire may be achievable.  It seems you want your bridge reduced and the tip narrowed. Most plastic surgeons that perform rhinoplasty will do a computer imaging simulation at the consultation to demonstrate what the result could be.  We do this for every rhinoplasty patient to make sure I am on the same page with the patient.  If you decide to go for a consultation, take the pictures of the nose you want and ask the doctor to perform a computer simulation.  That will be a much better guide. Take care,Dr. Sajan

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Some aspects of that result wil be achievable depending on your own anatomy and skin thickness - the thicker your skin the less refinement possible

One operation is likely as long as your goals are realistic

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD