Accent Laser: How many models exist?

I understand there are different types of Accent lasers on the market. Can you please explain the different models and what treatments they are best suited for.  Thank you!

Accent Laser from Alma

The Accent Laser from Alma has had several upgrades, with new features and technology.  The newer upgraded device is no longer called Accent by the company.  The rebranded it as V-shape and then later as JuVa Shape.  I know that it is confusing.  All of the devices are radio frequency.  The latest upgrade with "Pulse" technology is what we are currently using for cellulite, skin tightening and spot fat reduction.  I hope this helps.

New Orleans General Surgeon