Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck, BBL and breast lift? (Photo)

I had previous liposuction surgery

Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck, BBL and breast lift?

Based on your photos but without an examination, you appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck, liposuction of selective areas, a breast lift, and a BBL. It is difficult to tell whether in fact you are a good candidate for those procedures without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, realistic expectations, and whether you are finished having children.

The best long term cosmetic results with the least likelihood of potential complications are achieved in patients who weigh within 10 pounds of their ideal weight. It appears that you do not have an abundance of abdominal fat available to get a significant improvement with a BBL.

Combining cosmetic plastic surgery procedures is not uncommon. Whether you are a reasonable candidate for those procedures depends on your anatomy, your medical history, realistic expectations of the outcome and an understanding of the pros and cons of the various procedures.

Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital. Many surgeons would recommend an overnight stay at an appropriate facility where you can be appropriately monitored. Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective.

Having said all of that, many ethical well trained plastic surgeons would feel that the combination you are asking about is excessive and has significant risks factors if performed in one stage.

If a member of my family underwent these procedures, they would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Mummymake over

Your breast are ptotic  and full
you will need 2 scar breast lift and a small implant to give upper pole fullness 

2 regarding your tummy
you can have a modified tummy tuck and liposuction as well  with possibility of a little fat grafting to smooth the abdomen 

Kimit Rai, MD, FRCS(C)
Surrey Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover - Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift to restore the youthful appearance of your breasts.  Liposuction of the abdomen, hips, flanks, and thighs could yield sufficient fat for a BBL. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your question.  By your photos, it seems that you area  good candidate for these surgeries.  It will be more difficult now, since you've already had liposuction of the abdomen, to find large amounts of fat for the BBL.  To be sure, consult with one or more board certified plastic surgeons in your area to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Am I good candidate for these procedures?

Based on the pictures you have provided, I would recommend a breast lift, and possibly a reduction to improve the proportions of your body. Liposuction of your entire abdomen and flanks in addition to your thighs to harvest the fat and reinject into your buttocks to shape it. A tummy tuck can also be performed. It is very important to make sure that you are seen by a board certified plastic surgeon to examine you and determine absolutely if these procedures can be performed all at once or if they need to be staged. 

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Those are good questions, but they're difficult to answer completely without examining you in person.

-You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL. You're pretty thin, so you may be limited with how much fat can be harvested and added to your butt. However, a good amount of fat can be harvested even in thin people. 
-It's difficult to tell whether you'd benefit from a tummy tuck. You need an in-person examination to see how much extra skin you have and whether you'd benefit from a muscle repair. If you have extra skin and a loose abdominal wall (called a rectus diastasis, common in women who have had children), you would benefit from a tummy tuck. 
-A breast lift, and possibly a small reduction, would be a nice option too. It would lift your breasts, give them more symmetry, and make your areolas smaller. 

Seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in person will help give you some exact recommendations, so you can decide which procedures are right for you.

Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck, BBL, and breast lift?

Thanks for your question and photos.
Based on your photos, you seem to be a good candidate and will have a good cosmetic result for your stated procedures.
Please consult with an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon to learn about the procedures and your candidacy for the surgery.

Candidate?

Based on your pics, you can have the procedures you listed.  But please seek out several consultations to see what your goals are and what the PS can accomplish for you. 

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for surgery

Based on your photos you appear to be a candidate for the procedures.  It is best to visit with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to discuss the procedures including benefits and risks.  The tattoos on your abdomen will be affected by the tummy tuck.  The surgeon will be able to explain the extent of the change after an examination.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD

Thank you for sharing your question with us. You are a very good candidate for a Breast lift. Depending on what you are looking for your breast lift can be performed with or without implants. 

A BBL can always be done as long as there is enough fat to make a difference in size or shape, but it would be easier to say with better photos. It's hard to say without an in person evaluation but it seems like you might not have enough loose skin for a tummy tuck. 

Extra lipo could yield enough fat for a BBL but I'm not sure a tummy tuck would work in your case. If you could post a back view photo and photos of you leaning forward and sitting down, it would be of great help in evaluating the possibility of reforming a TT. 

Dr. Miguel Mota

Miguel Mota, MD