Seattle Doctor Who Specializes in Correcting Problems with Facial Fillers

I have bluish lines and raised areas after Perlane over a week ago. Don't think it's bruised as I experienced that before and this is different.Suspect "tyndall effect" or overfilling. I want a DR who has experience with dissolving/extracting HA. Can you recommend any doctors in the Seattle area?

No doctor answers yet