What is the longest time after breast reduction surgery that the nipple and areola can die?

Assuming you have undergone the procedure, your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to specific information. 

Generally speaking, if there is a compromise in the blood supply to the nipple/areola complexes, it is usually evident within the first few days post op.   Often, the potential diminished blood supply is even evident during surgery. Usually, once a patient is passed the first week post breast reduction or lifting surgery,  and tissues appear to be healing normally, I am no longer concerned about the potential for necrosis.