Breast Implant Revision 6 wks ago, 700cc high profile, silicone implants, they are nothing like before, what happened? (photo)

I had a lift, closed capsulotomy , closure of left pocket from previous implants. loved my implants when I first got them . Even though I told my Dr I wanted cleavage as well as a bit of side boob. It's been 6 weeks and there nothing like before . I had to go 700's because my huge gap in between my chest before. I got HP , silicone implants. What happened :(

Breast Implant Revision 6 wks ago, 700cc high profile, silicone implants, they are nothing like before, what happened?

From the photos, you have an excellent result and achieved what you requested.  I dont think you could have gotten any better results than you did.  Your implants are placed exactly where they should be, right behind the nipple areola complex, and they look symmetric and full.  Not sure where your complaints are, but I dont see where there is a problem. Perhaps you should re post more photos if the ones you posted do not depict what your compaints are.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Comparing result to before posted photo - I see a very nice improved appearance. Thus I would be happy with your result so far... 

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast augmentation surgery.  It is difficult to provide you with precise advice based on the photographs provided ( they seem to be cut off). If I understand your concerns correctly, it appears that you have a moderate degree of breast implant displacement recurrence. Your situation however it is much improved compared to prior to surgery.  I would suggest that you allow 6 months to pass;  you will get a better idea of exactly what the outcome of the procedure will be at that point.  If the breast implant asymmetries/displacement remains a concern, it is possible that additional surgery may be necessary. This operation will likely involve capsulorrhaphy plus/minus the use of acellular dermal matrix for additional support. You may find the attached link, demonstrating similar situations, helpful to you. Best wishes.

Change

Thank you for the photos but you appear to have a very good post operative result - what are your concerns now?

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Before

From the photos, it does appear that you have more cleavage and side boob than your pre-op photo. It sounds like the skin and breast pocket might have relaxed since surgery. Can you reiterate your concerns and re-submit the question ?

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Revision 6 wks ago, 700cc high profile, silicone implants, they are nothing like before, what happened

Thank you for your question. You have a nice result compared to your preop photo.  Your only 6 weeks from surgery and your breasts will continue to change. Final results will take 6 months.  Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon. 

Closed capsulotomy

A closed capsulotomy is not a good procedure it does not treat the problem adequately and early recurrence is common. Best to remove capsule and exchange implants and possibly add strattice inmost cases.