Had vein injections in February, still have bruising and tender lump on one spot! Anything I can do to get rid of bruise spots??

Sclerotherapy

Thank you for your question in regards to sclerotherapy. Discoloration is common after sclero injections and can take up to a year to subside. If a lump is present, it is possible to have some trapped blood which would need to be drained. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

The bruising will depend on the size of the veins treated. It can also take longer time to resolve for light colour skin complexion. If they are thread or blue broken veins than it can take longer time for the bruising to resolve

Sameh Dimitri, MD
London Vascular Surgeon

Post sclerotherapy bruising..

3 months is a long time to have post sclerotherapy bruising.  You may have areas that may require draining (evacuations) of trapped blood.  This would explain the lump you have and continued dark areas.  See your treating physician for a follow up.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon