What is the price of a good rhinoplasty surgeon?

I have a broad nose and I have hated it since I was in primary school aged 8. Another child accidentally head butted me. I recently had a consultation about potential rhinoplasty however was turned away as the company did not specialise in afro Caribbean noses. It upset me and still does till this date - I really want my nose done and I feel it will boost my confidence and make me feel more acceptable about my appearance

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a few board certified facial plastic surgeons in your local area to understand the average price as price differs by local market, procedure and surgeon. It is important that you are wary of any surgeon that is offering special 'offers' or 'discounts.' Your face is too important to risk by taking bargain deals.  Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.Kind regards
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD