Sculptra injected without lots of injections?

I have been told that the Dr will not inject me all over my face with injections of Scupltra, but will make just two incisions under my jaw line! It will take an hour and he will gently smooth out the Scupltra.I am concerned about this as he insists on it going into my temple area and above my eyebrows! He will also inject behind my cheek bones and jaw line.

Sculptra Injections

Sculptra is a great product and gives wonderful lasting results.  You need to inject into the temples, or cheeks, or jaw line.  I cannot understand how you can possibly do the temples from the two incisions you are describing.  Please either call for clarification or seek a second opinion for your injections.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetic injections, particularly Sculptra, for the best results.

We try to minimize the number of needle pokes to limit bruising and swelling. You can do that with longer needles or canulas. However, treating an entire face through two incisions beneath the jawline is hard for me to understand. A particular problem would be the deep injections of the cheeks and temples. I would return to the office and ask for clarification. This is definitely not a practice that I have encountered previously.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon