Chemical Burn Treatments? (Photo)

I've been wondering if this could be a chemical burn? And what treatments would you recommend so that I have my hair back? It looks shiny, too, especially in artificial light...thanks! I had my hair dyed in a professional L'oreal salon but lost half of my hair during the treatment, I'm devastated...

Treatment options

Try to be calm, I can try to imagine how do you feel and will try to help you. You can order online Reluma original formula and apply it once a week in the mean time you seek for a dermatologic evaluation to check in detail the scalp.

Mexico Hair Restoration Surgeon

Chemical burn of scalp?

Gigigi2525,I am sorry but I do not see anything wrong with the scalp in the photos provided. No redness, oozing, or hair loss. Looks normal to me. If you are feeling burning, you might benefit from an up close examination and consultation with a hair loss specialist in your area.

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss following salon rx

your follicles appear healthy, and, if you think you have lost some, use Minoxidil, available OTC for a month or two. You should be fine.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Chemical Burn

Usually when a chemical burn occurs from dying the hair, hair loss occurs. You don't seem to have hair loss so I don't think that this is a chemical burn. See a doctor and get an examination to find out for sure

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon