Tummy Tuck by a student in Arizona? (photos)

I am 31 years old and have struggled with my midsection ever since I had kids. I've tried Zerona, diet and exercise and nothing has worked. I want a tummy tuck so much but can't afford to pay full price. I would love to offer myself as a learning body for a student for a discount but I'm not sure where to start or who to call.

Tummy Tuck - Discounted price?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction could be used to better define your flanks and hips at the time of tummy tuck surgery. I suggest contacting your local university plastic surgery program. Surgery is offered at a discounted price through the resident's clinic.  Hope this helps!