Can I get the secon dermapen in 12 days after my first one?

Microneedling Frequency

The protocol at our office is to wait 4 weeks between treatments.   Twelve days is too soon for retreatment.

At Juvly Aesthetics we recommend clients wait at least 4 weeks between each microneedling treatment. This allows the skin time to heal and allows your skin cells enough time to go through their normal cycle of regeneration. You will see the best result by timing your treatments this way. 

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Microneedling, Fillers, Lasers, Botox/Dysport -- CAN BE DONE ALL SAME DAY

There is no reason why you cannot get the microneedling after a few weeks. I suggest seeing an expert.  I could combine with lasers and PRP to get even better outcomes.  Dr. Emer.