Price in a full Mommy makeover from head to toes?

I'm looking to get a mommy makeover from head to toe. Liposuction of arms, implant replaced and larger, tummy tuck, liposuction on my inner and outer legs and a button lift. Looking to get a quote on all the work.

Cost of a mommy makeover.

Mommy makeover is a somewhat juvenile description of a varying combination of operations addressing aesthetic problems as a consequence of pregnancy. The cost is dependent upon the specific operations chosen, the size of the patient, and the efficiency of the surgeon.

Mommy makeover

You probably can have those procedures done at one time but it would be an extensive procedure. I have done this or similar combinations many times. The cost vary a lot form surgeon to surgeon and in different locations. Get consults with surgeons who have good post op photos of similar patients. Good luck.

Mommy makeover pricing

Hi and thank you for posting your question on!

The procedures that encompass a mommy makeover can be variable but generally falls into a combined abdominoplasty (removing excess abdominal skin) procedure and breast procedure (augmentation, lift or both), but may also encompass other areas such as buttocks and lower extremities. Your plastic surgeon can talk to you about your specific concerns and give you a personalized recommendation for an operation that would give you the best results. As you can imagine, the cost of these operation can vary widely based on what operations are recommended and if they are performed as a single operation or in a staged fashion.

Regardless, a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will address your individual areas of concern and allow for personalized recommendations for best outcomes.

I wish that there was a cut and dry answer to the pricing question. The truth is that prices for procedures can vary based on geography, type of anesthesia, location of operation, experience of surgeon and the particular operations recommended. This is why there are general ranges of pricing for each procedure.

I sure hope that helps!

Rachel Streu, MD

Mommy makeover is a loose term that implies some type of surgery, which can vary from person to person, that includes breast and abdominal changes at the same time. It is OK to combine some surgeries but rarely would a surgeon choose to do any combination that exceeded 5-6 hours of surgery time for safety reasons. Fee quotes can only be made after a detailed examination. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Cos

You will get the best answer to your question by scheduling an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and discuss your unique situation and concerns. The surgeon would meet with you, examine you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure in person and what to realistically expect. Then you can make an informed decision on which procedure(s) to start with according to your desires, recovery time necessary, your history and current health. Surgery is very rewarding for our "Mommy Makeover" and all our patients.

The cost of a Mommy Makeover varies from procedures included, practice and location. But the cost of not going to a licensed Facility and Surgeon just to save money can end up costing much more in the long run. Most important is to pick a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. It can be hard and confusing for consumers when a physician may tell you they are Board Certified. Make sure it is Board Certified in Plastic Surgery as many Physicians are certified but it is in another area such as Dermatology, Gynecology, ENT, or some other specialty that does not have the years of training and Certification in Plastic Surgery required to be a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Rather than finding a non-certified surgeon that may give you better pricing it can be helpful to find a newer Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that has years of experience in training and surgery-required to become Board Certified in Plastic Surgery but is newer in practice. They have the latest up to date training and highest standards as currently set by the newest technology and are able to pass on to the consumer much better pricing. Newer highly trained Board Certified Plastic Surgeons often assist patients with special pricing to make sure the patients are getting the expertise and experience rather than cut corners. Check for special pricing here on RealSelf and make sure the surgeon is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and you may find the perfect Plastic Surgeon for you who is able to work with your budget without cutting corners!

Mommy Makeover, Tummy Tuck, Abdominoplasty, Breast Augmentation, Liposuction, Revision Cosmetic Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Mommy makeover

My recommendation to you as a patient and for safety reason you will need to have an evaluation first with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon so he/she can determine if you can do all procedures at the same time or if you need to do it in different stages. Prices vary and can cost anywhere between $8900 up to  $15000...Good Luck 

Sergio Alvarez, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

About the Mommy Makeover & Estimated Costs

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

The costs of a #Mommy Makeover will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Approximate #costs can be found here on the Real Self website,, or Also, the costs are contingent on the specific #procedures being combined in the operation. 

Find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website and then call each office for a quote. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Mommy make over from head to toe!!

Dear patient,

I hope this email finds you well.  The most important thing while opting for plastic surgery is your safety.  It is very important to see your case and analyze very well what the best combination of surgeries is to accomplish the best possible result.  I strongly recommend that you set up a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for him to give you a tailored plan that fits your needs.  Prices will vary depending on how the procedures are scheduled.  Best regards,  Victor Urzola M.D.

Victor Urzola, MD
Costa Rica Plastic Surgeon