Is this normal? Can I get a revision? (Photo)

I got 450cc in my right and 425 cc silicone in my left and my breast look uneven. I'm only 2 months post op but my right side is heavier and looks bigger than my left. I am unhappy right now before I was an A cup in both breasts, but I feel I was never this asymmetrical.

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

Hi Nlaroshee,
 Thanks for your question and photos. They are slightly off but to most people not grossly off. I would certainly agree that one is bigger than the other. I am not sure that 25cc would make that much of a difference if you received a revision. But of course the only person who can adequately answer that question would be your plastic surgeon. I would have a discussion with him or her and see what they have to say. If you do not get the answer that you are looking for, then seek opinions from other board certified plastic surgeons who can help correct you! Good Luck!

All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS @blepharoplasty @facelift facebook @breastdoctor twitter @docmata instagram #drcarlosmata Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Uneven

Your results are certainly within the range of accepted asymmetry after breast augmentation.  I would communicate your concerns to your plastic surgeon as they are best equipped to evaluate you and answer them properly.Hope this helps.Dr. Ali Mosharrafa

Ali Mosharrafa, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon