I already have butt implants.. Can I also do a Brazilian butt lift?

I have had butt implants for a few years now and want to do a BBL to get my butt a little softer and add a little more volume. I was wondering if I can still get a BBL if I already have implants?

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without photos or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, fat transfer to the bum can be a great way to increase volume and address any asymmetry. You will be able to have this procedure with your gluteal implants if you have enough fat for transfer. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

BBL After Butt Implants

Most likely yes you can have fat transfer to the buttocks with your current butt implants. However, I would want to examine you in person during a consultation to make sure the procedure will be safe and effective for you. Make sure you find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in Brazilian Butt Lift procedures to make sure you get the best results possible. 

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  Yes, it is possible to do fat grafting if you already have implants.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Doing fat transfer in a buttock that already has a buttock Implant is possible provided the amount of fat transfer is moderate and not excessive.It is best used as final touches of the contouring of the buttocks.Along with the usual risks of fat transfer, there is increased potential for seroma. Also potential of injecting the fat within the capsule of the implant. That fat will die. Therefore potential for infection is higher.

Brazilian Butt Lift after implants

This is a great question. My general response (without seeing you of course) is yes. This would depend on the amount of fat that you have available for harvest and your current contour needs. The biggest issue you would face would be possible damage to the implants during the grafting. 
Always consider a board certified Plastic Surgeon when considering Brazilian Butt Lifts and best of luck.

Michael L. Spann, MD
Little Rock Plastic Surgeon