Is it okay to use at home light therapy after long pulse laser treatment for broken capillaries?

I want to use my at home light treatment to calm down some of the redness. my at home light has this info: " The combination of 414 nanometer(nm) of blue and 660nm of red light provides the optimum light to help eliminate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles" Just want to make sure there would not be any issues! thanks!

Follow Up with Doctor About After Care after Laser Treatment

I recommend following the after care protocol preferred by your Dr for best outcomes. I recommend following up with your Dr. Best, Dr. Emer