Why haven't I healed yet and will the pain ever go away? Also, when will I start seeing any results?

I received the ThermiTight treatment 6 weeks ago. I was extremely swollen barely mobile from the procedure. 5 days later the pain was so intense I actually blacked out while driving. I can even have my stomach touched without wanting to cry. The skin is still extremely saggy, and does not look any different. I have not been myself since the procedure. Can't workout or tie my shoes. I'm 5'2 108 pounds and was very fit and healthy prior to treatment.

Unusually uncomfortable--Pain after ThermiTight

My patients do not normally feel this type of discomfort with treatment. I suggest speaking to your physician about the pain you're experiencing.  Best, Dr. Emer.