Fat transfer for temple area and cheeks?

I live in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area and have been looking for a surgeon that will do this procedure under local anesthetic rather than general? Is that a possibility?

Dear pj23334,This is a fairly simple procedure to do under local, and while there will some pokes it is easily tolerated. Fat injections in the cheeks are very nice, and OK for the temples. I really like Sculptra in the temples and you could consider this to top off your results following the fat transfer. Remember that fat does not completely get rid of the need for fillers because some of the properties are more suited for different areas on the face.

Denver Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer under lcoal anesthesia

fat transfer is easily done under local anesthesia.  The face and temples are locally anesthetized and then the fat that is liposuctioned is injected into the checks and temples. 

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat Transfer, Final Results? TEMPLES / FACE

This treatment needs an expert.  Often more than one treatment is needed, however, I would suggest someone who uses puregraft and PRP with their fat.  Please see an expert.  Sculptra following the fat helps the fat survive. Best, Dr. Emer.