Can coolsculpt work on fat that was injected in butt during liposculpt (brazillian butt lift)?

I had liposculpt 4 years ago and due to miscommunication PS did a brazillian butt lift by injecting fat. This was never discussed and I have hated it ever since. Also, on my back, I ended up with little bulging fat pockets on the ribs. Could coolsculpt help in these areas?

Coolsculpting for buttocks

Coolsculpting is not FDA approved for the buttocks. In person consultation and examination with a board certified physician who can provide you surgical and nonsurgical options will be appropriate to understand your options.

Coolsculpting in back

Coolsculpting is great and can be used in many different areas.  Without an in office consultation it would be difficult to tell you if these areas can be benefited.  My best advice is to find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Coolsculpting for the best cosmetic results.

No it will not. Coolsculpt has not been approved by the FDA for the buttocks as of now. However, it will work on the flanks, abdomen and thighs.So it will help you with the fat bulges on your back.

Michael Stefan, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Cool sculpting works on bulging fat

If these areas are bulging especially on the back then Cool Sculpting can be used.  The gluteal area can be re-shaped with Cool Sculpting.