Air bubble? And crackling noise ? 5 weeks post op for Arm lift. (photos)

I am 5 weeks post op after having an arm lift and liposuction . My right arm has these lumps in them. I was massaging them close to the suture line when I felt popping in it. It sounds like Rice Krispies or bubble rap popping. Should I be worried?

Popping after Arm Lift

I haven't had an arm lift patient describe this to me, but my educated guess is that you're breaking up scar tissue when you're massaging. This is an appropriate thing to do after surgery, especially several weeks after surgery. This will help the tissues become less sensitive/painful, and it will help things smooth out. I don't know that you should be worried, but perhaps you should consider discussing this with your surgeon.

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon