Revision Lipo, is it normal for weight gain?

Hi , there, I had revision lipo tinny lower back and tip of thighs 16 days ago , each day I weight myself I'm heavier . The bruising is almost all gone now . I'm a bit worried .

Swelling after liposuction will resolve

Swelling and fluid retention are normal after liposuction. I would suggest twice daily SwellX and massage therapy. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Heavier after liposuction--add venus legacy, exilis ultra, vanquish, cellutone

This is most likely due to swelling, which can last 3-6 months. I recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer

Revision lipo and weight

The weight gain is likely due to swelling and inactivity. You need to give it several months to settle down. Best of luck.