Lip implant, mini lift, bridge nose smaller, symmetry, brow lift or eyelid bit cut out? Jowl and sagging skin. (photos)

So in the side of my cheeks (jawels) Are sagging, so I'd like that lifted, lifted in Tehran way that it would lift the top lips from the side too. My top lip sides are droopy Eyelids sagging skin ontop, so cut out and lifted Also my nose, I want the bridge of my nose thinned out So just like shaved on each side so it's a little bit thinner and not the thickness I have at the end right now please. This is what I was going to ask surgeon?

Determining the Facial Procedures Best For You

During your #consultation, your skin texture and elasticity, as well as your underlying skin structure and your facial bone structure will be evaluated. Based on this evaluation, your board certified plastic surgeons will create a custom surgical plan, detailing specific techniques and recommendations to meet your goals. In doing so, he or she should be sure to have a full understanding of what results you expect. If you are not a #candidate, your surgeon can make other suggestions to address your concerns and objectives.

It is possible to #combine #surgeries. In fact, I commonly recommend other procedures to go accompany a facelift, such as blepharoplasty or a midface (cheek) lift, to name a few. The combination of multiple of facial procedures may create an optimal result. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit PacificCenterPlasticSurgery.com to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed. 
It is extremely important to seek a board certified plastic surgeon highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Rhinoplasty, brow lift and facelift for a more feminine, youthful and attractive face.

Rhinoplasty, brow lift and facelift for a more feminine, youthful  and attractive face.  these procedures will lift your brows, remove excess skin and support the jowl area as well as removing the hump and refining the tip of your nose. Look for a very experienced surgeon who does natural looking results. 

Nose and face

Rita upple, the is no question that your nose could be improved; all of your other issues would need an exam for anyone to give you specific recommendations. As always make sure you see an experienced surgeon that does 
"only faces" and has plenty of good photos to review. See the video and good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Would like a Lip implant, mini lift, bridge nose smaller.

Hi, I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess below and in front of the cheeks,jowls are present and the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.

A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.   I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last).  The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions and no incisions extend or are placed within the hair.
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op

I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure.  When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

The upper lip can be augmented with a permalip implant, the nasal bridge thinned with Rhinoplasty and the fullness of the upper eyelids reduced with an upper Blepharoplasty.

Hope this helps.

MACS Mini-Facelift NYC

Rita.   Hard to be certain without physical exam, but you may be a candidate for a MACS Mini-Facelift. It is an ideal approach for the younger patient with less down time and shorter incisions. Cosmetic changes to your nose could be done at same operation. Check out the link to an article I wrote about the subject. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD