I dream of nice boobs. I have had 3 kids and whilst pregnant my boobs go to a G cup. Normally I'm 30dd loose skin saggy (Photo)

They look like prunes when in a bra just a bra full of loose skin is how it looks. My surgeon that i was going with was going to do a breast uplift with 275cc implants to fulfill what i wanted as an end result. After a second appointment with him (as i had my third child in the meantime) he said he recommends that i dont go through with the surgery as it will not improve my boobs and will probably look worse. Im really upset and depressed.

I dream of nice boobs. I have had 3 kids and whilst pregnant my boobs go to a G cup. Normally I'm 30dd loose skin saggy

Dream no more. There is no reason that you can't have very attractive breasts, and it will take a combination of a small implant and a mastopexy (uplift). You have more than ample breast tissue, which will help make the appearance more natural. These procedures should be done simultaneously so that you have only one recovery period. You will have the anchor like scars as I'm sure you have seen, but this would be a good trade-off for you in my opinion. This should be done by a PS certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one with loads of experience with these procedures in an advanced case like yours. Thank you for your question and photos. Best of luck to you.

Breast lift and implant

I think your surgeon has decided he does not care to operate on you. I think your breasts can be improved a lot with a breast lift plus an implant if you want more volume. Find a plastic surgeon who does a lot of breasts lifts. Good luck.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast implant with lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast implant with a lift.  This can improve the shape and perkiness of your breasts.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD