Would my crooked nose be able to get fixed as I have a squint nasal bone and deviated septum? (photos)

Hi a was punched about over 2 weeks ago and went to go and see a ent consultant he basically said that my nasal bridge was intact and wouldnt budge so did not do anything about it a also got told i have a deviated septum. Got told a would get referred to someone to speak about this but 6 week wait for it all i want is for the nasal bone to be reset to be fixed see if this can be fixed is there any chance it would change your nose shape or would it still be the same but just back straight

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty candidate for a broken nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the twisted and broken nose with osteotomies. The osteotomies will straighten and narrow the nasal bones back to their original shape. A deviated septum is repaired with a septoplasty to improve airflow through the nose. Both a rhinoplasty and a septoplasty can be performed at same time under the same anesthetic with the same recovery period. For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair in our practice, please see the link and the video below

Crooked nose after trauma

From the photographs you submitted, it does appear that your nose deviated to the left starting from the top and heading downward. It can be brought back into the midline in a relatively straightforward fashion as an outpatient procedure. I would see a facial plastic surgeon and they should be able to correct your nose for you.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

You do appear to have suffered a mild deviation of the nose, possibly from a septal or nasal bone fracture.  A cartilage graft may be indicated to improve the deviation; however waiting a few weeks would be fine to ensure the swelling is completely resolved before any surgery is performed.  Best wishes, Dr. T.

Displaced Nasal Bone Fracture

Sorry you suffered this injury. Your nasal bone appears displaced and can be reset under general anesthesia, then supported with an external nasal splint. Most fractures are best reset within 30 day or so of injury. I would get another opinion from a Facial Plastic Surgeon who specializes in the nose and see if you are a candidate for resetting the bone. If not, allow your nose to heal about 4-6 months and if it is still crooked with a deviated nasal septum, then consult about a septorhinoplasty for correction. Hope this answer helps. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty - consult with a specialist

The changes you describe can be achieved with rhinoplasty. If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD