Can you please advise who would be the best consultant for Lipo in Scotland?

I am looking to get more lipo on some areas I have had done before and some new areas. I am looking for someone that is happy to take at least 5 liters of fat. My last op there was only under 3 litres of fat taken and I was still left with a tummy and was advised woman should not have a flat tummy after my surgery. I really do want to make some changes to my body and to do this, I really need a consultant that is confident in helping me get the changes and results I want. Thanks M

Liposuction Doctor

Hi and thanks for the question. Your best option is to select a board certified ps in your area. Make sure that they routinely perform liposuction and make sure that you see several before and after photos. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Go With An Expert for Best Results--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Ultrasound, fat grafting

You want to find someone who is an expert in the field and has a practice dedicated to body contouring/liposculpting. A formal assessment is needed to determine which techniques are best. Often I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, and contouring. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction than traditional approaches. Surgery for skin removal can be done at the same time, if needed. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.