6 week post smart lipo operation - some questions. (photos)

I had my 6 week review and was told I still have solution in my legs - hard puffy areas. Is this normal? Also I'm not so happy with the back of my legs as there's no definition and this is why I chose smart lipo to do exactly that. Does this area continue to improve or will this need to be reviewed by my surgeon (something I'd hate)? Also one leg is larger (noticeable) will this improve?

Post liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

I suggest VANQUISH, venus legacy and cellutone/z wave treatments during this time as swelling can persist for months after liposuction. If you are unhappy, I find that the combination of water and ultrasound (VASER) gives the best hi definition result. I think laser does very little for the ultimate outcome.  Best, Dr. Emer.