10 months post op, left breast is sagging, right breast sits higher.

I'm looking for any opinions or advice on what I should be asking for or what you would advise if I came to you for surgery? 325g subglandular implants are sagging and the right implant sits way higher. A lift was not offered however my surgeon now says I need a lift is now needed. He is giving me 50% discount on mastopexy procedure. I can feel my right implant almost rippling or bubbles at side (armpit side). He mentioned fat grafting for volume after mastopexy ???

Breast revision

You would have to be seen in person to know what would be best for you.  It is impossible to stay without at least photos or the exam.