I want to get my nose done. I'm African American and I would just like the nostrils taken in a little. Any suggestions?

Cost of a nose job. How long is recovery .can your nose be nonsurgical if getting the nostrils taking in

Alar base reduction

It is certainly possible to reduce your alar base if you are a candidate. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

Rhinoplasty! Some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions.
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

That's "doable"

Hello. Thanks for your question. Sounds like your trying to achieve better balance between your nostrils and nasal bridge.  An alar base reduction can be performed. You may also need your nasal bones brought in a bit but this is difficult to assess without a photo or an in office exam. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck to you.