I have scars on my butt from boils I had years ago. How do I get rid of them?

Doctor Answers 1

Dr. Kimberly Henry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hello, thank you so much for your question! My advice is to see your local plastic surgeon to get ideas; this may be something that can be helped through various treatments. Good luck!

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.