I don't have a butt, can injection in your butt develop your butt bigger?

butt

Best choice for you!

It's great to ask these questions to get the best and safest effective answer! Butt injections are not approved by the board of plastic surgery and can often have many fatal complications. Buttock Augmentation at Seduction Cosmetic Center, where I'm located uses the most advanced technologies to selectively remove fat and transfer it to a part of body. This innovative technique removes viable, intact fat cells, to enhance various parts of your body. You can mold, sculpt and rejuvenate your body without the use of implants or inject able.

I would highly consider looking into the Brazilian butt lift as a way to enlarge your butt!

Best choice for you!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Buttock injections

The only safe buttock injections are known as fat grafting or Brazilian butt lift. This procedure involves harvesting fat from all over the body by liposuction and transferring it to the buttocks. This increases size of buttocks as well as provides contouring, making the results even more aesthetically pleasing.

Buttock injections

Fat injections to your buttocks will result in a larger, rounder appearance of the buttocks. The fat usually comes from your abdomen resulting in a flattening and smoother look around your tummy area. Really a win-win.

Buttocks

Fat injection the buttocks can improve the appearance of the buttocks.  Best to be evaluated in person.

Buttocks

Buttock augmentation options

Like any booming fad or fashion, there are always scammers looking to get a peice of the action and make quick/easy profits.  Well as the saying goes, "anything too good to be true, usually is (not true)". Unfortunately the ripe new world of buttock augmentaion has become the next victim with a bunch of nonsense magical creams, potions, lotions and pills...NONE OF WHICH WORK. It is not yet possible to take a substance that only and exclusively make your derrière grow. Other than being genetically blessed in the buttock and/or consistent rigorous exercise, there is no "natural" way to grow the buttock other than surgery. Please read on for more surgical details:

In short, a combination of sculpting your waistline with liposuction and augmenting your buttock with implants provides the best chance for a long lasting "hour-glass" figure. Please read on for more surgical details:

Regarding buttock/hip augmentation surgery, let me start off by saying that I currently see at least 2 - 3 patients, domestic and international,  per week that failed "brazilian buttock lift" (i.e. the fat melted away after 10 - 12+ months and/or the projection result was grossly insufficient) and are now seeking a more reliable and permanent option (i.e. buttock and/or hip implants). 

Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are options but what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection and long-term results. 
Indeed because at least 80+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Even those patients that had adequate amounts of fat pre-operatively, still end up seeking buttock implants after a year or so because most of the fat transferred melted away leaving them with minimal result.  Glad to help. 

Buttock augmentation options