I was told that I would be a good candidate for a Periareolarlift. Am I? Cohesive Gel Implants – NAGOR brand (Photo)

Am I a good candidate for a preiareolar lift and and augmentation. With the "gummy bear" implants? I am 36 years old and have never been pregnant. Size 32 A. Thank you for your opinions.

I was told that I would be a good candidate for a Periareolarlift. Am I? Cohesive Gel Implants – NAGOR brand

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Lift?

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is difficult to say without a physical evaluation if you need a breast lift.  However, you definitely need breast implants if you are looking to increase your breasts' volume.  Please be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon who is an expert in the breast lift procedure to ensure the best chance at a great result.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Periareolar lift

Your photos reveal good position of your nipples.   There isn't any benefit to having a Periareolar mastopexy with your augmentation. The mastopexy would only cause unnecessary scarring.  The implants alone will give you adequate fullness and correct the impression that your breasts are sagging.   

No periareola lift appears necessary!

Based on the photos you have included, I believe that implants alone will yield splendid results while avoiding scars, and the breast flattening that usually accompanies periareolar (donut or Benelli) lifts. Plus, your skin is more pigmented, with correspondingly higher risk of hypertrophic scarring.

I would strongly recommend no periareolar "lift" since you don't really need a lift anyway, just restoration of breast volume (size), especially since augmentation alone via inframammary crease incision will likely yield superior results without the potential major downsides. Click on the web reference link below for examples (cases 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 27, 31, 33, 37, 38, and others) of women with more droop than you exhibit and see what implants alone can yield. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Richard H. Tholen, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dear Annie,
Many thanks for the question and the pictures but your questing is all incorrect. Firstly, Nagore do not manufacture cohesive implants.They are manufactured by Mantor of USA.
Secondly the size of implant will decide if it can be inserted with a limited incision approach of peri areolar incision. In fact I dont see any benefit in using this approach since i can roughly thing your will need more than 400 cc implant that's not easy to go in from this approach without complications.
I suggest your use normal surgeon who uses normal infra mammamary approach and then treat your scar well for 9 months. If you like check results on my web site that is included in Dubai.