Scar revision in coronal sulcus area?

After an adult circumcision, I have been left with an unsightly scar between the corona and the shat, in the sulcus area, about 1 inch long. Presently, II would dearly like this to be revised. Should it be done by laser or scalpel, or maybe a corticosteroid injection ?, I am using Triamcinolone Ointment twice day on the area. The scar is about 5 years old. I am a Caucasian male, with fair skin. Surely something can be done, many thanks

Doctor Answers 1

Scar treatment options in Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Scar revision can be performed to ameliorate most scars. An examination would be the first starting point for a comprehensive scar protocol. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.