Options for Belly Button Piercing Scar?

I had a belly button piercing. Now I have a scar. What are my scar removal options. I have used a cream, but would like to see a medical professional, who should I go see, and what should I ask to have done. Thank you.

Belly button scar revision surgery

I perform many of these belly button scar revisions and attempt to recreate the look of the belly button after scar removal surgery.

Belly button scar revision surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Belly button scar

Unfortunately, there are not many options for the belly button scar. Once the tissue is pierced, the piercing mark is permanent. More than likely over time, the redness will go away.  There really are not too many options  to improve the area.

Belly button scar