Treatment for Dented Scar on Forehead?

I have a dented scar on my forehead from a fall on a stone when I was 7 years old. I'm now am 21 years old and I can't hide it with make up. Which scar removal treatment would be best for this?

Doctor Answers 1

Fill that dent

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If there is an indentation then a filler (Juvederm, Restylane, Radiesse or Sculptra) will raise the indentation and fill in the scar from below. You should be able to cover up the scar with makeup if there is any discoloration. Once filled, aser resurfacing (I prefer the Active and Deep FX laser) will also help smooth things out and stimulate your own collagen.

Florham Park Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.