Is this donor area representative after FUE? (photos)

Planning a small FUE next year (800-1200 grafts). I am a norwood 2 or even 1? I've always had a large forehead (see pic). Late teens I saw maturing/temple recession. No change really for last 8 years, but my hair feels thinner. No crown miniaturization confirmed by HT-doc. No family memb. above NW3 (most are 1). I have scandinavian hair (fine blond). Concerned about donor appearance. I wear my hair short. Would this guy be representative for me? 1800 grafts and his donor looks very good to me.

Donor area

with the FUEprocedure,  the donor area heals rather fast and within 2 weeks,  it can look like the picture you showed. 

Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

If you have issues with your donor hair, it is best to contact your doctor. Your photo do not show any abnormalities.

If you have issues with your donor hair, it is best to contact your doctor.  Your photo do not show any abnormalities. 

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is this donor area representative after FUE?

GreetingsThank you for your question. Your question is not clear but evaluating your photos you have a good donor area and you look to be a good candidate for Hair Transplant.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Norwood I-II

This man has a nice result - but you can never look at a photo of someone else and expect that that will be your result.  Yours might look better or worse, there is really no perfect predictor and at some level you have to be comfortable with taking that chance on an elective surgery.
Speaking of which - a transplant at Norwood I-II does not really make sense because you will be setting yourself up for potentially unnatural result in the future.  Wait until you need it!  A surgery is not going to fix the feeling of your hair being thinner - only a medical/systemic treatment plan would address that.Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE donor area

This is typical of FUE donor area. This often thins out the donor area and at times has punctate dots that are white that can be seen

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon