Uneven implants 3-4 months

I understand that 4 months is too early to determine whether or not my implants would settle more evenly, but is it really possible for it to drop 3 cm if the pocket was under dissected to prevent bottoming out? I've been told that most capsules are formed during this time and it would most likely not drop any lower. Any reassurance? I know I was assymetrical going into surgery. My right (325cc) being smaller than my left (300cc). Sorry no picture available: Recovering from scar removal surgery.

Breast implant elevation

At 4 months the normal breast capsule is formed and I doubt you will get any further lowering over time. It is probably time to start discussions of revision surgery. If the implants need simple lowering then it is a fairly straightforward procedure.  Good luck.

Implants at 4 months

Most implants have settled by 4 months. Some can take a bit longer.  I wouldn't rush yet to have anything done. Best to be seen in person.

Uneven implants 3-4 months

Thank you for your question.  I would not anticipate significant changes to your breast appearance and implant positioning 3-4 months after surgery.  If there is a noticeable asymmetry only revision surgery would help improve it.  Best wishes.

Uneven implants 4 months post op

Thank you for the question. It is highly unlikely that at 4 months post op your implants will drop much further. You will most likely require a procedure to reposition your implant. Best of luck.

Pockets

Capsules do tend to develop within the first to second months after surgery.  At 4 months it is more than likely developed and any further attempt to manipulate the position of the implant would likely not be successful.  You may require a small procedure to release the lower pole capsule and reposition the implant. 

Assymetry post aug

If you are 4 months post op I feel as though your breast folds are pretty much set and probably will not drop further.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon